My name is Elizabeth Perkins
UI / UX Designer & Abstract Artist
Since beginning my journey in this field, my dedication to the work and motivation to grow have led me to exceptional projects and experiences. Take a moment to explore my portfolio below, which includes a combination of collaborations, commissioned work and side projects. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like to learn more.
A Bit About Me
Since the beginning of my career, I’ve focused on channeling my talent and creativity into meaningful and powerful results. I take pride in the work I do, as well as the strong relationships I’ve built with clients and colleagues. I firmly believe in working hard, working together and having fun along the way. If you’re interested in learning more about me or my work, simply reach out.
January 2018 - May 2020
- Assist with the management of Bradley University events, athletic events, and special events housed in the 165,200 sq ft (4200 seats) Renaissance Coliseum and the Basketball Performance Center
- Supervise up to 15 event staff students with setups and tear downs; including bleachers, handrails, hoops, carpet, stage, dance floors, tarp, barricades, pipe & amp; drape, etc.
- Serve as a rotating event manager on duty for the overall management and supervision of event staff
-Handle customer-related problems, report safety issues, troubleshoot equipment
malfunctions, communicate last-minute venue changes, etc.
-Work as part of a team to recruit, hire, and train student employees
- Participate in the daily facility operations of the Renaissance Coliseum, including opening and closing the facility; maintaining storage rooms; reporting safety issues, and maintaining supply and equipment inventories
- Set up audiovisual and lighting equipment as directed
- Basic knowledge of how to set up and operate Daktronics athletic equipment such as pro tables, pro ads, video boards, All Sport 5000, etc.
April 2020 - Present
Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
-Receive and confirm prescription orders
-Prepare and fill prescriptions
-Interact well with customers and answer questions thoughtfully
-Manage inventory and perform organization tasks
-Immunization Certified & Glucose Testing Certified
Arpil 2019 - Febuary 2020
UI/ UX Intern OSF Jump Simulation
- Develop program wireframe for two projects
- Create a clickable minimum viable product (MVP) for a Simulation and Education Platform
-Work close and communicate with stakeholders throughout the design process
October 2018 - January 2019
Iteam UIX Intern City of Peoria
- The overarching objective was to develop a plan to make Peoria the most discovered city in America.
- Identified the best tools, apps, and websites to engage residents and visitors regarding locations of interest, businesses to try, and events to join.
- Developed the materials to ensure businesses and private individuals know how to get their information out there.